UninstallService.com only collects the information that we actually need. We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. All data we collect is used for internal purposes only, not for commercial interests or ad servings, and we will never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Some of that is information that you actively give us when you ask for customer support, or buy something from us. We store your contact Email only, but we don't store credit card numbers or your full name.
When you visit UninstallService.com, we automatically log some basic information like how you got to the site, where you navigated within it, and what features and settings you use. We use this information for better security and improving our websites and services.
What we do with your information
We use your information to provide the services you've requested, activate your copy of UninstallService.com software, communicate with you to resolve your customer support requests, inform you software updates and provide feedback on improving your experience of our services and software. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites and services.
You can decline certain kinds of information use either by not providing the information in the first place or by opting out later. You can also disable cookies to prevent your browser from giving us information, but if you do so, certain website features may not work properly.
- Your personal information is not required to visit UninstallService.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required. This includes information collected during help desk ticket creation on our site, and during the ordering process.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
You do not require to have an account at UninstallService.com to use our services and software. Everything we collect and store is your Email address, which you enter during the purchasing process, you can use to sign in the member area to retrieve your license code, and ask for technical help. Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
UninstallService.com contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by UninstallService.com.
UninstallService.com takes every precaution to protect our visitor's information. When visitors submit sensitive information via UninstallService.com, their information is protected both online and off-line. We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility. If visitors have any questions about the security on UninstallService.com, feel free to contact our support team.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor's personally identifiable information changes (such as email address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done by contacting our support team.
To provide you a better user experience and the overall security of UninstallService.com, we use the following third-party services. Please visit these pages for their detailed privacy policies.
- CloudFlare for overall security & DDOS protection https://www.cloudflare.com/privacy-policy/
- HubSpot for handling website analytical data https://legal.hubspot.com/privacy-policy
We do not host ads in any form or have any hidden agendas or back-end deals with advertisers.